Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some 98 Mauser Rifle parts for sale. I was going to build a sort of a poor man's sniper rifle based on the 98 Mauser. The following parts are for sale in a package for $180.00. S&H will be extra based on your location for UPS Ground Shipment.
Will ship reciever to FFL or C&R holder only.

1 Good cond VZ24 Mauser action. There is some minor pitting where the wood line was and Chinese characters on the side. The action comes with a complete bolt with straight bolt handle and trigger.
Also have the mag well/ trigger guard. Has some rust and pitting. Also have mag follower and spring, 3 screws & Rear sight

1 new condition Mauser 98 sporter bolt body in matt blue.

1 new condition .308 caliber stainless steel heavy contour fluted barrel made by FAC.

1 new wood pistol grip stock for 98 Mauser action. European mfg. Originaly intended as target sniper stock. Made for heavy barrel. Need final fitting and some hardware.

I have pictures of these parts. It you PM me with an email, I'll send you pics. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops!!

Sorry about that.
Asking $180.00 for whole lot. Please send me an email if interested and I'll send you pics. Thanks.
-Dan

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Nothing to be sorry about. You stated the price rather clearly in the second line. :wink:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATED!!

I will sell these items individually. Prices are listed at the end of each description. S&H extra. PM me if intersted.
1 Good cond VZ24 Mauser action. There is some minor pitting where the wood line was and Chinese characters on the side. The action comes with a complete bolt with straight bolt handle and trigger. Also have the mag well/ trigger guard. Has some rust and pitting. Also have mag follower and spring, 3 screws & Rear sight. (FFL or C&R item)
$35.00

1 new condition Mauser 98 sporter bolt body in matt blue.
$20.00

1 new condition .308 caliber stainless steel heavy contour fluted barrel made by FAC.
$50.00

1 new wood pistol grip stock for 98 Mauser action. European mfg. Originaly intended as target sniper stock. Made for heavy barrel. Need final fitting and some hardware.
$45.00

I have pictures of these parts. It you PM me with an email, I'll send you pics. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts