1. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
2. "Vacation" means going to Lake George for the weekend.
3. You measure distance in hours.
4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once.
5. You often switch from "heat" to "a/c" in the same day.
6. You use a down comforter in the summer.
7. Your grandparents drive at 65 mph through 13 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching.
8. You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
9. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
10. You think the major food groups are deer meat, beer, fish and berries.
11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.
12. There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at the Stewarts at any given time.
13. You design your kids Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
14. Driving is better in the winter because potholes are filled with snow.
15. You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and flannel pajamas (you mean its NOT?!!)
16. You know all four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction.
17. It takes you three hours to go to the store for one item even when you are in a rush because you have to stop and talk to everyone in town.
18. You actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your friends from upstate new york, ( or you send them to good friends who, even though they're not from upstate ny will appreciate them ).